(if you live in any of the cities listed below…please reblog this!)
as i’ve been traveling and doing interviews, many people have been asking how my friend anthony is doing.
he’s doing GOOD. he’s in remission. we don’t know for how long, since in many cases the cancer returns and needs…
Struck a chord?
Real World: Calvin and Hobbes.
The Tiny Book of Pixar Quotes - Created by Rachel Krueger
Follow her on Tumblr.
Moving Through Color
These breathtaking tree tunnels are famous in their respective countries, standing as a testament to time and beauty:
- Wisteria Tunnel, Tochigi, Japan - Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi is one of the best places to admire different varieties of wisteria.
- Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland - This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the 18th century, and is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in the country.
- Tunnel of Love, Kleven, Ukraine - This luscious green tunnel provides passage for a private train that provides wood to a local factory. The tunnel is also used by lovers to make a wish – it is said that if they are sincere in their love, their wishes will come true.
- Ginkgo Tree Tunnel, Tokyo, Japan - Around 65,000 ginkgo trees line the streets of Tokyo; they are known as “the bearer of hope”, since some of them survived the bombing of Hiroshima. This tree tunnel is located in the outer garden of Meiji Shrine.
- Jacarandas Walk, Johannesburg, South Africa - The Jacaranda trees explode into full blossom every October, turning the walk into a purple paradise.
- Point Reyes, California, United States - Bishop pine, douglas fir and coast redwood are all to be found in this atmospheric part of the Pacific Coast.
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, England - Much of the tree cover in the South Downs area was razed thousands of years ago, but some thickly-wooded areas remain.
- Sena De Luna, Spain - A small Spanish village in the province of Castile and León, Sena De Luna is home to around 450 people.
The Almighty Dollar, 2012, archival inkjet print, 44 x 38 inches
Holy Shit, 2013, archival inkjet print, 39 x 37 inches
Nothing to Fear, 2010, archival inkjet print, 42 x 34 inches
Love and Hate, 2010, archival inkjet print, 45 x 34 inches
The Heat is On, 2010, archival inkjet print, 38 x 35 inches
Trust No One, 2011, archival inkjet print, 32.5 x 34.5 inches
Live Free or Die, 2011, archival inkjet print, 41 x 55.5 inches
The Kids are Alright, 2011, archival inkjet print, 43 x 52 inches
Resistance is Futile, 2011, archival inkjet print, 40 x 40 inches
If you look closely at these sculptures…you’ll find a message in every fold!
My life has not been the same since I met you.
Yes I reblog this every time
I don’t watch New Girl, but this GIF set alone convinces me I should.